Website Crimson Limited
Data Services Manager – Service Management/Infrastructure – Sheffield & Remote
Business facing Data Services Manager required for a leading housing association based in Sheffield. You are coming on board to lead all aspects of IT infrastructure, applications, data protection and quality as well as delivering IT business change.
A suitable candidate will have a strong service management background and customer data experience.
Key Skills and Responsibilities,
- Data Services Manager experience
- Previous experience managing an IT service
- Strong business facing skills as well as a solid technical understanding
- Customer data experience & data streamlining (data management and analysis)
- IT infrastructure & O365
- Housing background would be highly desirable
- Develop and maintain systems and databases to maximise data quality
- Provide reports to senior stakeholders
- Data protection officer background would be useful
- Lead procurement, implementation, delivery and ongoing support of all IT data and infrastructure applications
- IT related budgets managed appropriately
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.