Website Crimson Limited
Data Solutions Architect – Big Data / MDM / Data Integration & Modelling / ETL – Milton Keynes
Data Solutions Architect / Data Architect required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. You will be coming on board to develop the existing strategic IT roadmap so that fits with the strategic business requirements and IT transformation plans. The roadmap and supporting documents will enable multiple IT projects; proposing and implementing solutions across a variety of hardware & application environments (networks, desktops, mobile devices, Web & distributed platforms).
Key Skills Required:
- Strong data solutions architecture experience and ideally sound application and infrastructure knowledge
- Previous experience of producing an enterprise data strategy and roadmap.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and expertise in how complex heterogeneous systems function
- Strong technical leadership and governance experience
- Big Data tools experience (i.e. Hadoop, Cassandra, MongoDB etc).
- Experience of successfully operating and influencing at senior levels
- Effective management of 3rd party suppliers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preference for Data Architects with:
- Data Governance skills
- TOGAF 9.0 certification
- Integration architectures, IBM DataPower and IIB , TIBCO
- Experience with MDM, Data Warehousing, big data technologies
- Experience of BI tools like BusinessObjects, QlikView, SPSS
- Experience with SOAP, REST, Oracle, MS/SQL, ESB, JAVA, ETL technologies
- Exposure to SharePoint 2012 and Above
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.