Website Crimson Limited
Data Solutions Consultant – Business Intelligence – United Kingdom
Data Solutions Consultant required to join my clients growing EMEA team. This role requires you to be able to build technical relationships with customers, partners and my client’s internal sales and development teams.
Your primary objective is to be the technical guide throughout the sales process, able to determine the customer’s needs and requirements and in turn support the sales team in creating the vision to solve customer challenges.
My clients Data Intelligence platform combines advanced analytics, data correlation, data visualisation, KPI management and threshold alerting into a single, out-of-the-box browser-based solution providing actionable insights from both real-time and historical data.
Key Skills required,
- Contact Centre reporting / KPI knowledge and experience
- Business Intelligence / data analytics experience (Tableau, PowerBI, etc…)
- Application / Web Development experience
- Knowledge of Genesys / Amazon contact centre solutions (PureCloud, PureEngage, PureConnect, Amazon Connect)
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Scripting, Programing, Data warehousing, IT networking and infrastructure
- Exposure to Cloud Computing platforms and technologies, i.e. Amazon Web Services
- Security knowledge as it relates to enterprise application deployment and regulatory requirements (PCI, GDPR, etc…)
My client is offering a salary of up to £70,000 plus benefits depending on your experience
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this position
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.