Website Crimson Limited
Data & Systems Lead – Data Management/Inside IR35 – London
£750 – £800 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Data & Systems Lead required for a leading client based in central London. My client is currently seeking a Data & Systems Lead to come on board to define and own the data model for Land and Property and provide a systems landscape, in collaboration with IT, to support the directorate’s work. They will be responsible for data management and governance across Land and Property and sponsor procurement and ongoing support of systems.
- Strong Data and Systems Lead experience
- Knowledge of data management techniques and processes
- Understanding of data and systems, in particular integration of data and process between systems
- Knowledge of systems delivery project and programme management techniques
- Knowledge of performance management processes and techniques
- Understanding of government procurement frameworks
- Leading a team of direct reports to deliver a high quality data management service and systems provision across the directorate
- Experience of setting strategy for data management and systems delivery
- Experience of providing data management and systems services either within a complex project / programme environment or a large organisational setting
- Experience of managing complex and strategic stakeholder relationships
- Experience of resolving complex data and IT delivery problems
- Ensuring that Land and Property has a comprehensive data model which is then used to drive system requirements
- Owning the strategy for systems provision across Land and Property; identifying where requirements can be rationalised and interfaces managed in the most effective way
- Accountable for data governance across Land and Property datasets and systems; ensuring that regimes are in place to maintain data quality and integrity and that access to data is in compliance with legislation and corporate policy
- Owning the delivery plan for Land and Property systems and data, and managing delivery of the products and services on this plan; reporting progress
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.