Website Crimson Limited
Data Systems Manager – INSIDEIR35/AZURE/O365/POWERPLATFORM – Birmingham/Remote
Data Systems Manager required for a leading organisation based in Birmingham. You will be required to manage various data systems and data flows across core project control systems. The role will also focus on maintaining interfaces across project control systems and ensure the security and integrity of the data across all PMO systems.
This role will be INSIDE IR35.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Manage the Enterprise Data Platform (EDP) and Common Data Ingestion Platform (CDIP) to enable expedient, accurate and effective performance reporting and analysis.
- Document and maintain interfaces with other systems and general architecture and landscape of all PMO systems.
- To act as Design Authority for changes and manage any changes to in-scope systems set-up, configuration, content and functionality.
- Work with business stakeholders to develop a future roadmap for EDP and CDIP, prioritise and continuously embed agreed changes in the system.
- Work with IT function and other delivery partners to impact assess and embed agreed and approved changes across the data systems in line with business requirements, governance and adherence to organisations architectural intent.
- Ensure that there are agree and documented system onboarding and support processes in place for all data systems.
- Provide data, reports and analysis to support root cause analysis, audit and compliance activities and identify trends, issues and solutions .
Key Skills of the Role:
- Ability to translate customer needs and requirements into roadmaps and deliverables.
- Manage complex stakeholder groups at all levels of a matrix organisation.
- Knowledge of data systems architecture – conceptual, high level and ability to understand low level design.
- Working knowledge of data management and analytics tool e.g.,Power BI, Tableau etc., cloud environment e.g. Azure and other automation and productivity technologies, e.g. MS Power Platforms.
- Knowledge of enterprise data management principles.
- An understanding of change control and governance arrangements.
- Experience of managing enterprise data management and reporting systems build, ideally built on Microsoft technologies.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.