Website Crimson Limited
Desktop Engineer/IT Floorwalker – Return to Office Project – London (Onsite)
Desktop Engineer/IT Floorwalker required to work for a leading client in the London area. You are coming on board to work on a transformation project, involving a Desktop Refresh and our customers return to office programme ensuring users have a smooth transition with their IT equipment on their return to work.
- Extensive experience acting as a Floorwalker
- Experience with installation onto laptops, mobile devices, servers etc.
- Experience providing support to user queries/problems
- Experience escalating issues to second line support teams in past roles
- Good experience surrounding MS Office 365, Azure, Windows, Active Directory, MS Exchange Server
- Comfortable maintaining logs of queries and resolutions.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and empathy
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.