Website Crimson Limited
Desktop Support Engineer-Inside IR35/PC Installation – Burton on Trent
Inside IR35 / Umbrella – £175 – £200 (all inclusive day rate) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Desktop Support Engineer required for a leading client based in Burton on Trent. You are coming on board to provide 1st 2nd line technical support and assistance to all employees, dealing with helpdesk incidents and Desktop Installations. The ideal candidate will be someone with the skills and experience of Desktop installations previously before.
- Desktop Support Engineer experience
- 2nd Line desktop support experience
- Desktop rollouts
- PC/Desktop Installation experience (250-500 Installations)
- Remote user support and service requests
- Software installation
- Escalate incidents up to 2ndand 3rd line as required
- Install and configure servers and laptops
- Experience working with the MS technology stack
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.