Website Crimson Limited
Desktop Support Engineer – Windows 10/AD/Microsoft SQL/IIS – Derbyshire
Desktop Support Engineer required for a leading client based in Derbyshire. You are coming on board to provide desktop and sever support, identifying the cause and restoring functions as quick as possible.
You will be required to have up-to-date technical knowledge with Windows 10, Windows Servers, Exchange and Active Directory.
Key Skills Required:
- Previous experience working in a desktop and server support environment
- 1st/2nd line support experience
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and prior versions
- Windows Server 2008 R2/Windows Server 2012/2016 and later
- Microsoft Office 20xx, MS Outlook (Exchange) Client
- Previous experience working within an Active Directory and Exchange 20xx environment
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft IIS
- Failover clustering
- Understanding of ITIL service delivery practices and procedures
- Support experience with: VMware ESX, MS SharePoint, Ethernet, TCP/IP, DHCP, Network Switches and mobile devices
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.