Website Crimson Limited
Desktop Support Engineer – Windows/Support – Basingstoke
Desktop Support Engineer required to work for a leading client in the Basingstoke area. You are coming on board to work on a transformation project of work, involving a Desktop Refresh and provide desktop support.
- Extensive Support Experience
- Experience acting as a Floorwalker
- Experience with installation onto laptops, mobile devices, servers etc.
- Must be able to commute between client sites
- Experience providing support to user queries/problems
- Experience escalating issues to second line support teams in past roles
- Good experience surrounding MS Office 365, Azure, Windows, Active Directory, MS Exchange Server
- Comfortable maintaining logs of queries and resolutions.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.