Website Crimson Limited
DevOps Engineer – AWS – Coventry
DevOps Engineer required for a leading client where you will is responsible for assisting with the deployment and maintenance of a cloud-based SaaS platform.
The platform incorporates a variety of AWS and traditional services and applications
Required Skills and Experience:
- Develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
- DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24×7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills.
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools. WhatsUp and GFI Events Manager would be particularly useful but industry standard platforms would be beneficial.
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyse and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
Desired Skills (Not essential but beneficial to have):
- AWS Solutions Architect experience
- Programming Skills: Java, C#, Python
- DB Skills: Basic DB administration experience (SQL Server, Redshift, Postgres).
- Agile Methodologies: Experience with Agile software development, project management
- methodologies (i.e. Jira)
- Networking: Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
My client are offering a salary of between £40,000 and £45,000 depending on experience
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.