Website Crimson Limited
DevOps Engineer -AWS/Docker/Jenkins/CI/CD – London
DevOps Engineer required to work for a leading client based in the London area. You will come on board to support teams to assist them with the operational requirements of implementing new and existing applications while optimising the clients delivery pipeline and maintaining and scaling current infrastructure.
Key skills required,
- Extensive enterprise DevOps Engineering experience
- Background in the maintenance of core DevOps processes
- Experience with Docker, Docker images and usage in CI/CD and cloud environments
- Experience with AWS EC2, ECS, S3, Lambda, Route53, VPC, CloudFront, CloudWatch, IAM, RDS, etc
- Previous experience of using Atlassian tools (JIRA/Confluence)
- Jenkins experience
- background in Linux/Unix and system administration
- Scripting experience
- Experience with Docker, Docker images and usage
- Background of working within an agile software development and DevOps philosophies
- Experience with configuring and using a CI/CD and cloud environments
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of FinTech
- Experience with Ping Identity products
- Knowledge of the OAuth 2.0 protocol specifically OIDC
- AWS Certified
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.