Website Crimson Limited
DevOps Engineer – Azure/Inside IR35 – London
DevOps Engineer is required for a leading client based in Birmingham. The client is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to come on board to set up the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and supporting the development and operations of the Data Integration platform through tools, environments and practices.
You will be responsible for underpinning good development processes including managing tools and testing environments, central code control, maintaining development standards and writing quality software that helps automate systems.
This role does fall inside IR35
- DevOps engineering experience
- Experience of working on MS Azure Platform
- Experience of MS DevOps (VSTS)
- Experience of setting up or working with a Continuous delivery pipeline including automated testing and deployment.
- Taking core applications into a new Data Lake for report generation
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2017
- Strong MS Azure Data Factory V2 experience
- Previous experience of MS Azure Analysis Services – Tabular Model and DAX querying language
- Reporting Tools – Tableau or/and Power BI experience
- Knowledge of Azure components including Azure Storage, Azure Key Vault, Logic Apps, Azure Automation, Azure Batch and Azure Databricks
- C# and PowerShell knowledge
- Clear verbal and communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.