Website Crimson Limited
Dev Ops Engineer – Azure/SQL/ETL/Python – Stoke/Remote
Dev Ops Engineer required for a rapidly growing organisation based in Stoke On Trent, where you will play a key part in the ongoing development of an industry leading technology platform. Working as part of the Data Science & Insight Team you will own the cloud-based (Azure) platform and provide expertise on continuous improvement and development.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a technically strong Dev Ops Engineer to make a major difference to an organisation who have ambitious plans for the future.
- Own the cloud-based infrastructure, working closely with the data insights team to ensure it is fit for purpose, resilient and secure.
- Build and maintain end-to-end data pipelines and code repositories used by the data insight team, with the overall aim of aiming of effective automation
- Work with the Data & Insights team to designed effective ways to store and provision data (such as streaming, ETL, schema design/storage patterns, data processing etc).
- Champion quality in the business – ensure that data and common repositories of code are delivered and maintained to a high standard.
- Manage your own time and priorities across multiple work streams, whilst using your ability to think outside the box to solve complex issues.
Key Skills of the role
Technical skills: Experience coding in Python, Experience writing MS-SQL scripts, Experience working with SQL and NoSQL datasets for ETLs, Azure Cloud experience.
- Data preparation and modelling, ETL pipelines
- Extensive experience working with MS-SQL databases and writing MS-SQL scripts
- Experience/appreciation of machine learning technique, platforms and pipelines
- Good understanding of Azure Services (e.g. virtual machines, batch, azure functions etc)
- Strong technical problem-solving skills, and a proven ability to systematically approach taks and manage multiple changing priorities and expectations.
The salary for this position between £55,000 – £65,000 per annum salary for the ideal candidate, plus excellent benefits package available, alongside a flexible/remote working environment (2/3 days in the office post-covid)
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Dev Ops Engineer – Azure/SQL/Data/ETL – Stoke/Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.