Website Crimson Limited
DevOps Engineer – C#/.Net/Azure Platform/Inside IR35 – London
DevOps Engineer required for a leading based in central London. You will come on board to setting up the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and supporting the development and operations of the Common Data Ingestion Platform (CDIP) through tools, environments and practices. Responsible for underpinning good development processes including managing tools and testing environments, central code control, maintaining development standards and writing quality software that helps automate systems.
Inside IR35 / Umbrella
£550-600 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
- Experience of developing technology solutions for large, complex business change programmes
- Experience of working on MS Azure Platform
- Experience of MS DevOps (VSTS)
- Experience of setting up a Continuous delivery and Integration pipeline including automated testing and deployment using Azure Devops.
- Knowledge of Power Apps application development.
- Knowledge of Power Automate development
- Azure SQL Server (OLTP).
- Developing API’s using logic apps, azure functions and azure API-management.
- Knowledge of Azure components including Azure Storage, Azure Key Vault, Logic Apps, Azure Automation, Azure Batch and Azure Service bus.
- C# and PowerShell
- Knowledge of using version control systems e.g.
- Provisioning automated secure cloud Infrastructure using tools such as ARM Templates/ Terraform.
- Microsoft Azure platform and associated infrastructure architecture.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Microservices , web services, including JSON and XML.
- Variety of databases and programming languages, e.g. T-SQL , .NET, C#, Java.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.