Website Crimson Limited
DevOps Engineer – SC Cleared/NPPV3/DevOps – Croydon
DevOps Engineer required for a leading client based in Croydon. The client is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to come on board to Review and contribute to high-level architectural, security and service design artefacts. While also Developing solutions from approved designs with focus on best practice and security. You will also Document solutions built with LLD artefacts, alongside translating technical details and complexities with AWS cloud services, with view to obtaining accreditation.
SC & NPPV3 clearance is required.
- Strong DevOps experience
- Be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of how AWS services hang together and the underlying technology.
- Have a strong awareness of networking capability including: Direct Connect configuration, Routing, Firewalls, Security Groups and the respective configuration tasks in a secure cloud environment.
- Demonstrable ability to solve business problems by applying technology.
- Demonstrable experience of Cloud Infrastructure Architecture.
- Demonstrable experience of building Infrastructure as a Code.
- Demonstrable experience working within Government and Policing.
- Demonstrable strong understanding of and exposure to AWS Cloud Environments.
- Demonstrable experience of developing designs for secure environments.
- Demonstrable experience of working within DevOps Environments.
- Demonstrable experience of engaging with senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience of influencing peers and stakeholders without having to depend on reporting lines.
- Demonstrable experience of creating LLD documentation.
- Demonstrable experience in all following enterprise-tooling-solutions & monitoring-solutions: Terraform, Pecker, Ansible, Linux, GitLab, CloudFormation, Confluence, JIRA, Jenkins, Sparx-EA & Pro-Cloud, Consul, Vault, Artifactory, JfrogX-RAY, SonarQube and Selenium-Splunk
SC & NPPV3 clearance is required and MUST be valid.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Ryan Patel at Crimson for immediate review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy..
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.