Website Crimson Limited
DevOps Manager – Git / Azure – London
DevOps Manager required for a leading company based in London to be responsible for staying abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling. Working with developers to identify necessary Azure resources and automate their provisioning, documenting automation processes and working closely with key stakeholders to capture, analyse, and derive DevOps requirements.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis, recommending changes in policies and procedures;
- Contribute to concept/brainstorming, technical design, deployment, documentation, and on-going support and service availability;
- Improve operations by conducting current architecture analysis, recommending changes in implementations, policies, and procedures;
- Experience in conducting interviews for newly opened positions;
- Define and implement strategies within your team to reduce delivery times;
- Work with software engineers and other peers to diagnose and resolve escalated issues;
- Conduct appraisals for DevOps engineering team members;
- Conduct 1-2-1 meetings with team members every 2/4 weeks, and, provide solutions to raising concerns and ensure appropriate changes;
- Proficient with Git, Azure DevOps;
- Hands-on experience in continuous delivery and continuous integration of CI/CD pipelines;
- Experience with Azure;
- TeamCity and Octopus (Desirable but not necessary);
- Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Implement and stay abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling;
- Work with developers to identify necessary Azure resources and automate their provisioning;
- Document automation processes;
- Work closely with key stakeholders to capture, analyse, and derive DevOps requirements;
- Excellent knowledge of the development & build process (specifically C#, Angular & Microsoft stack);
- Ability to work and recommend technical direction in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment;
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously;
- Previous exposure to Git, TeamCity, Octopus and Azure DevOps as CI tools.
Salary: Between £80,000 and £90,000 per annum plus benefits.
How to apply
Send your up-to-date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review.
Do you know anyone that might be interested in this role? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.