Website Crimson Limited
Digital Analyst – Digital Experience/User experience – Wolverhampton
Digital Analyst required for a leading client based in the Wolverhampton area. You will be required to come on board to design digital solutions that will support a great user experience. You will demonstrate an understanding of the how such a solution can be successfully deployed with customers and the strategies and activities that can be used to launch a new digital platform with customers and drive take-up to switch customers form traditional platforms.
Key Skills required,
- Digital Analyst experience
- Previous experience in creating customer experience that integrates a user’s transactions with communications.
- Support the definition of processes that integrate the digital platform with service delivery processes
- Previous experience of working with Microsoft CDS Portal
- Experience of working with designers and developers to create intuitive, user-friendly solutions
- Work with leaders in the business to develop and implement a digital customer strategy that actively drives customer take-up of the digital platform in a way that is aligned with the client’s values
- Clear verbal and written communications skills
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.