Website Crimson Limited
Digital Application Architect – Front end Integration/CMS/eCommerce – Milton Keynes & Remote
Digital Application Architect required for a leading automotive client based in Milton Keynes. We are looking for an individual who has ample experience acting as Technical Lead across multiple Digital based IT projects as well as the hands-on implementation of the created Digital Solutions. You will need demonstratable experience working with complex websites (combination of CMS/applications/middleware.)
The ideal candidate will have experience integrating Feature Apps/iFrames into front end CMS – including designing and integrating web analytic solutions.
- Application Architecture background
- Experience on large scale eCommerce programmes
- Front end integration
- Recent experience working with complex websites (combination of CMS/applications/middleware.)
- Integrating Feature Apps/iFrames into front end CMS – including designing and integrating web analytic solutions
- Experience working on, creating and implementing digital architecture
- Strong supplier and stakeholder management and engagement
- Application migration
- Supplier tender process
- Automotive/Motor industry experience and eCommerce
- Previous experience working for a digital agency
- TOGAF 9.0
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas, solutions, and recommendations
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.