Website Crimson Limited
Digital Business Analyst – Mobile Development/INSIDE IR35 – Burton on Trent/Remote
Inside IR35 / Umbrella – £450 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Digital Business Analyst required for a leading organisation based in Burton on Trent. You will be required to gather, analyse, document, and validate the needs of our business stakeholders. You will be the principal channel for managing system requirements between the business and the software development team throughout the duration of a project.
Highly desirable for the candidate to have previous experience working on software/mobile development projects and have a background in healthcare.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Demonstrable experience of identifying and defining opportunities for improvement in the product development lifecycle.
- Proven ability to translate understanding of business process and need into IT solution and functional/non-functional requirements to create effective and innovative business solutions.
- Experience of working with outsourced development and test partners for the delivery of the product lifecycle.
- Experience of delivering digital products in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Experience of full lifecycle technical projects from concept through to benefits realisation
- Previous experience in projects focused on Software Development and testing lifecycles.
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Draw out business requirements from business users and subject matter experts for a healthcare app.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) for new feature(s).
- Document Business Process mapping, As-Is and To-Be and covert these into feature requirements.
- Work with the business SMEs and teams to define user stories and refine those stories and associated acceptance criteria with the DevOps team to get them ready for build via Feature Releases and Programme Increments.
- Support product roadmap development.
- Work with UX design team to support style sheets, including copy writing for tone of voice.
- Champion Agile working practices within the teams by actively contributing to retrospectives and making sure that refinement sessions are carried out with the teams on each user story.
- Maintain current high quality of sprint deliverables and product development.
- Support backlog management in conjunction with Product Owner(s) and Scrum Master.
- Ensure business change activities are undertaken accordingly for all platform releases.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.