Website Crimson Limited
Digital Business Analyst – Cloud Migration/PIM – Milton Keynes & Remote Working
Digital Business Analyst required for a leading automotive client based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to support the business by helping them transform operational objectives into solutions.
A suitable candidate must have digital cloud migration experience with regards to cloud hosting and Product Information Management (PIM) data projects.
Key Skills, (must be evidenced within your CV)
- Recent Digital cloud migration experience
- PIM (Product Information Management) and experience working on data projects
- Interrogate Databases (SAP, Oracle)
- Deep understanding of business processes
- Systems design, data modelling and business process modelling
- Previous experience working concurrently on several analysis engagements varying in size
- Both Agile and Waterfall development
- Understanding of PRINCE 2
- Automotive industry experience highly desirable
- Stakeholder management and influential skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills across all levels of the organisation
- Translate business needs into high level and detailed business requirements
- Build business cases using modelling tools, cost benefit analysis and impact assessments
- Define functional and system specifications and support user/acceptance testing
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers to create functional specifications and coordinate the delivery of services in line with proposed timelines
- Document business requirements
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.