Website Crimson Limited
Digital Business Analyst – Customer Experience – Walsall
Digital Business Analyst required for my client where you will come on board to understand and scope business needs and requirements for projects within my clients Digital Programme. We are looking for Business Analyst’s who have experience of scope out customer experience / customer improvement projects.
Key Skills required,
- Experience and knowledge of agile or waterfall project delivery and business analysis methodologies.
- Excellent analytical skills
- BCS BA International Diploma, Lean or Six Sigma accreditation required
- Recent and relevant experience of working on a large transformation project and working across multiple projects
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience and understanding of a range of business analysis requirements gathering techniques including User Stories, Use Cases, User journeys and wire frames.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- A proven ability to think tactically and strategically and to influence senior stakeholders within project scope.
- The ability to prioritise workload and actively seek out opportunities for self-development.
- High levels of resilience and the ability to work under pressure, demonstrating sound organisational and planning skills
- A results driven approach to work and a desire to drive continuous improvement
- High levels of professionalism and integrity
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.