Website Crimson Limited
Change Business Analyst – Digital – Walsall
Change Business Analyst required for whg where you will come on board to understand and scope business needs and requirements for projects within whg’s Digital Change Programme. We are looking for Business Analyst’s who have experience of scope out customer experience / customer improvement projects.
whg has appointed Crimson as its IT recruitment partner, as it embarks on a campaign to expand the capabilities and diversity of its IT systems and technical team. If you would like to find out more about Crimson’s partnership with whg, please click here https://www.crimson.co.uk/whg-crimson-it-recruitment-partner/
whg is one of the West Midlands’s leading and most successful providers of high quality, affordable homes. Owning and managing around 21,000 properties, whg has invested more than £400 million in these homes and services to local communities since its formation 2003.
Key Skills required,
- Experience and knowledge of agile or waterfall project delivery and business analysis methodologies.
- Excellent analytical skills
- BCS BA International Diploma, Lean or Six Sigma accreditation required
- Recent and relevant experience of working on a large transformation project and working across multiple projects
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience and understanding of a range of business analysis requirements gathering techniques including User Stories, Use Cases, User journeys and wire frames.
- Experience managing small scale change, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- A proven ability to think tactically and strategically and to influence senior stakeholders within project scope.
- The ability to prioritise workload and actively seek out opportunities for self-development.
- High levels of resilience and the ability to work under pressure, demonstrating sound organisational and planning skills
- A results driven approach to work and a desire to drive continuous improvement
- High levels of professionalism and integrity
The salary on offer for this position is £40,000
whg are particularly interested in hearing from you if you are diligent, enthusiastic, and innovative, in return for these high expectations you will receive a competitive salary and a great benefits package
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.