Website Crimson Limited
Digital Business Analyst / Permanent / London – Flexible / £50 – £55k per annum
Recruiting for a client who is seeking a Digital Business Analyst, with experience of working with a Mobile App. The ideal candidate will also have experience working in an Agile environment.
The purpose of the Digital Business Analyst will be Working within an Agile environment the Agile BA has the primary responsibility to gather, analyse, document, and validate the needs of our business stakeholders. Serves as the principal conduit for managing system requirements between the business and the software development team throughout the duration of a project.
- Define and document requirements / analyse and prioritise within Product Backlog.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) for new feature(s).
- Document Business Process mapping, As-Is and To-Be and covert these into feature requirements.
- Work with the business SMEs and teams to define user stories and refine those stories and associated acceptance criteria with the DevOps team to get them ready for build via Feature Releases and Programme Increments.
- Championing Agile working practices within the teams by actively contributing to retrospectives and making sure that refinement sessions are carried out with the teams on each user story.
- Maintain current high quality of sprint deliverables and product development.
- Support backlog management in conjunction with Product Owner(s) and Scrum Master.
- Ensure business change activities are undertaken accordingly for all platform releases.
- Ensure Product Backlog (PBI) Items are adequately detailed to bring into sprint.
- Attend all Scrum Ceremonies, including Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Daily Stand-up, Sprint Retrospective, 3 Amigo’s.
Skills / Abilities
- In depth understanding of, and experience of working in, an Agile/SAFe Scaled Agile development environment.
- Demonstrable experience of identifying and defining opportunities for improvement in the product development lifecycle.
- Proven ability to translate understanding of business process and need into IT solution and functional/non-functional requirements to create effective and innovative business solutions.
- Experience of working with outsourced development and test partners for the delivery of the product lifecycle.
- Experience of delivering digital products in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Experience of full lifecycle technical projects from concept through to benefits realisation
- Previous Business Analysis and solution experience.
- Software Development and testing lifecycle exposure.
Interested?! If you feel this role is of suitability to your skillset then please send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Digital Business Analyst / Permanent / London -Remote / £50 – £55k per annum
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.