Website Crimson Limited
Change Manager – Benefits/Digital/Transformation – London
Business Change/Benefits Manager (Digital) required for the national organisation based near Euston, Central London, where you will play a key part in managing digital transformation change across the business and supply chain to ensure successful implementation of overall strategy. This will include understanding the impacts of required chances, embedding new ways of working and defining/managing the benefits to be realised.
Within the role, you will lead of the identification, definition and tracking of the benefits and outcomes to be delivered by the digital transformation programme. You will also lead on the identification, definition and preparation of affected internal and external stakeholders.
Key Skills of the role
- Proven organisation change experience, including approaches, tools and methodologies.
- Stakeholder management experience, with proven ability to influence change at all levels.
- Experience with benefits realisation and management, including relevant techniques and tools.
- Cost benefits analysis methods, including qualitative and quantitative information.
- Previous experience of large scale complex digital transformation progress, public sector experience would be highly desirable.
- Up to date knowledge of change management best practice and methodologies.
The salary for this position is between £50,000 – £60,000 per annum, dependent on the experience, plus excellent benefits and progression opportunities.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Digital Change Manager – Change/Transformation – London
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.