Website Crimson Limited
Digital Developer – Kentico CMS/.Net – Central London
Digital Developer required for a leading events organisation based in Central London. You will be responsible for supporting the business’s existing online infrastructure and developing new digital communications applications and websites. You will be required to update and maintain existing websites to ensure excellent user-experience and meet technology and RWD principles.
- Solution design, coding, delivery and testing of web-based technical solutions
- Develop new web applications as identified by the market team
- Manage the upgrade of existing websites from Kentico 11.0 CMS to Kentico v12 SP/MVC
- Maintain and enhance existing web applications and associated internal systems
- Manage and maintain web servers, hosting infrastructure and Kentico CMS deployments
- Excellent experience of supporting and developing Kentico CMS v11 and above
- Good understanding of back end development and integration with front end design
- Knowledge of object and component methodology
- Clear written and verbal communication.
Our client is offering up to £35,000 depending on experience, plus an excellent benefits package
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.