Website Crimson Limited
Digital Engineering Education Manager – INSIDE IR35 – Birmingham/Remote
Inside IR35 / Umbrella – £600/day (all inclusive day rate) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Digital Engineering Education Manager required for a leading organisation based in Central Birmingham. They are looking for a candidate who can contribute to the delivery of the Digital Engineering Strategy across the business. You will be required to support all upskilling, training and communication related activities of the Digital Engineering programme to enable Digital Transformation and ensure that Digital Engineering strategy is successfully embedded.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Strong knowledge of current Government BIM, Digital Engineering and Digital Twin strategies and codes of practice
- Skills gap analysis
- Good experience of Learning and development management, including on- line training platform development and management
- Work closely with the Digital Programme Manager, Digital Engineering Implementation Manager and Change and Benefits Manager to identify and deliver appropriate training and upskilling content against key milestones and maintain alignment with wider initiative in the organisation
- Maintain and deliver the Upskilling plan to ensure readiness for key milestones, both internally and externally with the supply chain
- Develop and deliver educational material and e-learning content for the Digital Engineering/BIM upskilling platform. This includes developing on-line training modules, identifying and working with others to lead on the storyboarding of content development and managing production of other digital and face-to-face learning materials.
- Administer the upskilling platform and manage the relationship with the platform supplier
- Review and monitor use of the upskilling platform and identify improvements based on feedback received from the users as well as site analytics
- Maintain and deliver the Digital Engineering communication plan and manage ongoing engagement for delivery of Digital Engineering related communications with internal employees and external supply chain
- Ensure current Digital Engineering communication channels, owned by the Digital Engineering team, are maintained and fit for purpose
- Support other external communications on social media, press, conference, industry events and manage Digital Engineering related queries received through engagement events or through the BIM Mailbox
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.