Website Crimson Limited
Digital Marketing Assistant- required for a well-known organisation based in Tamworth, this is an entry level role for a Digital Marketing assistant who will be managing the day to day running of the social media platforms. This role will be remote with occasional travel to the office.
You will be reporting to the HR Manager and working closely with the wider business and a number of stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Managing all social media platforms which will include :
- Responding to quires and complaints within a timely manner
- Collating and analysing all feedback and working with all the different departments to improve levels of service
- Articulating and writing strong responses back to the clients and suppliers
- Creating and managing blogs
- Managing Product Reviews
- Working with online suppliers’ and updating stock
- Helping the company’s reviews remain high on trustpilot
Key Skills of the role:
- Degree would be desirable
- Networking and relationship management skills
- Able to demonstrate excellent planning skills
- Eye for detail
- A passion for writing
- Able to demonstrate writing emails and responses to clients
- Outstanding grammar as standard.
- Good knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Trustpilot and other marketing tools.
- MS Office and general computer literacy
The salary for this position is £21,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Aujas Dattani-Roden at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
If this is not suitable and you are aware of anyone that might be suitable please let me know to earn £250 worth of vouchers on placement.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.