Website Crimson Limited
Digital Marketing Product Manager – E-Commerce – Warrington
Digital Marketing Product Manager required for a leading client based in central Warrington. My clients is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Product Manager to come on board be part of programme of work centralised around moving away from inherited 3 websites, all legacy magento e-commerce platform to a single digital e-commerce platform.
They will need to migrate into a single e-commerce platform called nopCommerce is which the most popular ASP.NET shopping cart in the world based on Microsoft technologies. Free and open-source eCommerce platform.
- Strong Digital Product Manager experience
- Experience of a E-Commerce Migration
- Track record in a focused Digital Marketing role within a large multi-faceted and complex business, where there has been large website builds.
- Strong technical knowledge of digital
- Good experience of project management and/or working on projects
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Experience of the capabilities and use of key digital management tools and CMS
- A self-starter with real initiative, who’s good at managing your own time
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and the Google digital suite
- Hands-on design software experience Desirable
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.