Website Crimson Limited
Digital Product Owner – B2C – London / Flexible
Digital Product Owner required for a leading healthcare company based in London to be responsible for the design and launch of B2C digital propositions, which include Online Communities and patient apps, offering patients a virtual, global community network and digital support tools to manage their health.
The ideal candidate for this position would have worked as a Product Owner previously on digital based projects, along with being comfortable working within a Lean / Agile environment.
This role offers flexible remote working with one day working on site in London and the other 4 days at home.
The salary on offer for this position is between £70,000 and £75,000 per annum.
- Support the Digital Product Director by helping define the digital products/services and vision to enable holistic, integrated patient centric care.
- Prioritise the development roadmap to support the launch of our online community proposition(s) and also support the digital proposition for the patient app
- Use insight (market and behavioural) data to design and optimise our digital propositions
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to define, develop and deliver digital products and services and acquire up to date and relevant information
- Work with the external ecosystem to build or buy relevant capabilities for integration into solutions and roadmap
- Liaise with customer/ patient focus groups to capture feedback and engagement
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop and improve the process for improving customer/client’s engagement
- Work closely with the IT team to support Agile and Lean methodologies to rapidly learn and iterate product concepts to create compelling user engagement
- Experience as a Product Manager or similar
- Have developed end to end digital solutions
- Worked with online loyalty, online retailer or digital programmes with data driven optimisation and performance metrics
- Solid A/B testing experience and implementation
- A strong knowledge of digital marketing – previous ‘go to market’ experience is preferred
- Have commercialised digital products to consumers and/or providers preferred
- Able to rapidly create credible relationships with external and internal partners
- Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.