Website Crimson Limited
Digital Programme Manager – E-Commerce – Manchester
Digital Programme Manager required for a leading organisation based in Manchester. You will be required to manage the delivery of a variety of E-commerce initiatives across the whole company. The position requires outstanding stakeholder engagement skills given the breadth of interface it will have with departments throughout the organisation.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Confident to challenge thinking to ensure solid requirements are gathered and avoid scope creep
- A highly skilled, intuitive communicator and a leadership style which galvanises teams.
- Delivery of large scale and complex projects to tight timeframes, with third parties and a large, diverse group of internal stakeholders. These projects must be related to ecommerce, for example in website re-platform, re-design, systems integration, and/or middleware.
- Be comfortable with GANTT charts and other online project management tools
- Experience of Magento 2+ is highly desirable
- Experience or understanding of Prima, Cybertill and / or Microsoft AX will be an advantage
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.