Website Crimson Limited
Digital Project Manager – Agile/Digital – Milton Keynes
Digital Project Manager required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to manage the delivery multiple customer facing digital initiatives and provide ownership of all aspects of the projects.
- Interpret the Business Case and convert into a PID
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the key project documents
- Manage risks, assumptions, dependencies, issues and opportunities
- Ability to forecast and estimate budgets and provide project progress reports
- Manage conflicting requirements and iron out ambiguities
- Manage the project resource requirements, requests and project team activities
- Manage third party involvement to ensure successful project delivery
- End to end project delivery and problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience working on IT implementation projects
- Solid stakeholder and 3rd party supplier engagement and management at an appropriate level for users with varied technical understanding
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Background delivering within an agile environment
- Clear verbal, written and presentation skills
- Delivering customer facing initiatives such as public e-commerce/CRM websites and mobile applications
- Previous experience working within the manufacturing industry would be ideal
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.