Website Crimson Limited
Digital Project Manager – Business Facing/Digital Programmes – Burton on Trent/Remote
Inside IR35 / Umbrella – £500/day (all inclusive day rate) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Digital Project Manager required for a leading organisation based in Burton on Trent. You will be required to support the effective delivery and implementation of the digital strategy. The right candidate will be a strong business facing Project Manager with experience of digital programmes.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Strong experience of working with digital projects and implementing digital programmes.
- Manage the overarching Project Board by working across different teams within the business to effectively connect workstreams and ensure timelines are achieved
- Champion and own project governance to maintain clear lines of responsibility, accountability, risk management, quality assurance and effective escalations routes in line with change management processes
- Planning, scheduling, updating project timelines and co-ordinating project resource
- Monitor, control and track project performance
- Prepare and manage project administration including all documentation for all project boards
- Budget management tracking and support the Digital Product Director
- Ability to manage executive stakeholders and all stakeholders across the business
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Proactive, results driven and commercially astute
- Positive attitude to motivate stakeholders and encourage collaborative working styles
- Adaptable and resilient to respond to the changing needs of the business
- In-depth knowledge of project management processes and best practice
- Strong Experience of implementing complex projects in a regulated industry
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project
- Agile project management experience
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.