Website Crimson Limited
Digital Security Architect – SDLC/SecDevOps/PCI-DSS/ODI Model – Milton Keynes
Digital Security Architect required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. Our client is looking for an experienced Security Architect to provide expert advice on the selection, design, justification and implementation of IT security.
A suitable candidate will come from a software development or engineering background.
Key Skills Required;
- Digital Security Architect experience
- Provide technical expertise on design, architecture, justification and implementation of information security
- Ensure security standards are adhered to and assist with the continuous improvement of standards
- Expert knowledge of software development and the SDLC
- Implementation experience and knowledge of SecDevOps
- Mobile device security and application development
- Working knowledge of PCI-DSS and retail environments
- Technical information security experience, including, but not limited to Penetration Testing, Security Analysis, Vendor management, Security Patch Management, Vulnerability Management, Cyber Security policies, Firewalls and Identity management
- Extensive knowledge of OSI model
- Ability to work across multi-functional teams
- OWASP, Secure application development, software development methodologies
- Excellent stakeholder communication and engagement skills
- ISO27001/2, DPA 2018, GDPR and Legislations
- CISSP, CLAS, SANS GIAC or TOGAF
- Security management tools such as McAfee MVM, Qualys, Nessus, Rapid7, ZAP etc is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.