Website Crimson Limited
Drupal Developer required for a leading client based in Birmingham. You will come on board to deliver a phase out project of Drupal where you will be responsible for day to day support and Drupal development.
This role will consist of working 4 days per week.
- Extensive Front End Development and CSS experience
- Strong Drupal 7 experience
- Background of Ensuring development adheres to good coding practices, e.g. annotation, documentation
- Previous experience agreeing solution designs
- Background of Ensuring solutions are compliant with DPA/ GDPR
- Experience of General website maintenance/ housekeeping
- PHP and MySQL experience is highly desirable
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.