Website Crimson Limited
Dynamic 365 Support Analyst – D365/Azure – Birmingham/Remote
Dynamics 365 Support Analyst role required for leading organisation based in Solihull. The client are looking for someone to support their Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution. You will be required to use your technical skills and knowledge to ensure the platform continues to operate well for the Sales, Legal and Customer Services users.
You will be required on site in Solihull 1 day a week, the rest will be remote working.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Strong Dynamics 365 Support experience
- Previous experience with Azure is also highly desirable.
- Deal with user incidents in a prompt and professional manner in line with the defined service level agreements
- Provide the initial assessment of all incidents, providing first time fix where possible or allocation of calls to appropriate resolver group
- Build a relationship with third party integration partner in support of effective and timely resolution of issues and requests
- Review and analyse incidents to identify trends to identify root cause
- Monitor the problem resolution process and chase up the required actions
- Ability to diagnose and configure MS Dynamics in relation to issues, master data changes, user accounts and small enhancements accurately and effectively
- Monitor the integrations between Dynamics and other solutions including COINS and digital platforms
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of support documentation to aid service support and share knowledge with team members to cross skill for additional cover
- Maintain housekeeping processes that deliver the smooth running of MS Dynamics
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.