Website Crimson Limited
Dynamics 365 CE Consultant – D365/CE/Azure/Cloud – Reading & Remote
Dynamics 365 CE Consultant required for a leading client based in Reading, but you can work remotely. My client is currently seeking a Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Consultant to establish an overview of the requirements defined by the customer including definition of business, technical, and architectural requirements.
This role will be PAYE from April 2021
- Recognise any inconsistencies, assumptions, and critical elements.
- Aid in the design of the end-to-end functional architecture and solution design.
- Document, propose and discuss the architecture and solution options, recommendations and implications.
- Facilitate and accelerate the decision process, considering the customer’s business strategy, drivers, requirements and challenges; whilst bearing in mind the relevant industry trends.
- Implementation of Dynamics 365 including configuration, customisation and development of the Dynamics 365 platform.
- Ability to apply advanced analysis skills in principals of the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Solution to provide detailed, reliable solutions and estimates for service implementation.
- Up-to-date and in-depth experience with implementations of large CRM solutions, such as Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 CE and/or competitive CRM solutions such as SalesForce, SAP or Oracle.
- Understanding of competitive technology to accurately assess feasibility of migrating customer solutions from, and/or integrating with customer solutions hosted on non-Microsoft platforms.
- Advanced business knowledge in Customer Relationship Management, Marketing, and/or Field Services, and relevant fields within one or more industries.
- Knowledge in Cloud environments (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) with relative experience in Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services or similar.
- Provide quality oversight throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and demonstrate proficient management skills.
- Deliver effective strategic presentations to audiences of varied sizes and possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Interested?! Please send your up-to-date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Not interested but know someone that might be? Please send me an email to refer a friend for this role and earn £250 worth of vouchers!
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.