Website Crimson Limited
Dynamics 365 Developer – Dynamics 365 – Derby
Dynamics 365 Developer required for a leading client based in Derby. This role will involve working on several major Dynamics projects that are currently underway.
You will be required to produce high quality, well written documentation, to facilitate any development/configuration. This should lead to the design, development and delivery of high quality solutions.
Key Skills Required;
- Extensive Dynamics 365 development experience
- Experience providing business analysis and gathering requirements
- Solid experience delivering full software development lifecycles
- Evident experience configuring Dynamics 365
- Strong understanding of SharePoint 2016/Flow/Forms/NAV
- Knowledge of C#/ASP.net/SQL
- Ability to produce high quality documentation to facilitate development
- Assist the design, development and delivery of high quality solutions
- SME in the Microsoft portfolio and product services
- Ensuring the IT team fully understand all areas of the business
- Solid organisational and prioritisation skills
- Knowledge of Power BI would be desirable
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. https://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.