Website Crimson Limited
Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant – CRM/D365 – Reading/Remote
Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant required for a leading organisation based in Reading, where fully remote working is available. You will be required to establish an overview of requirements from the client and implement Dynamics 365 platforms. It would be beneficial for you to have experience in large ERP implementations, such as SAP, Oracle and Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O.
This role will be PAYE from April 2021.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Establish an overview of the requirements defined by the customer including definition of business, technical, and architectural requirements.
- Recognise any inconsistencies, assumptions, and critical elements.
- Aid in the design the end-to-end functional architecture and solution design.
- Document, propose and discuss the architecture and solution options, recommendations and implications.
- Facilitate and accelerate the decision process, considering the customer’s business strategy, drivers, requirements and challenges; whilst bearing in mind the relevant industry trends.
- Implementation of Dynamics 365 including configuration, customisation and development of the Dynamics 365 platform.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Ability to apply advanced analysis skills in principals of the Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations Solution to provide detailed, reliable solutions and estimates for service implementation.
- Up-to-date and in-depth experience with implementations of large ERP solutions, such as Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 F&O and/or competitive ERP solutions such as SAP, Oracle
- Understanding of competitive technology to accurately assess feasibility of migrating customer solutions from, and/or integrating with customer solutions hosted on non-Microsoft platforms.
- Knowledge in Cloud environments (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) with relative experience in Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services or similar.
- Deliver effective strategic presentations to audiences of varied sizes and possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A sincere passion for the customer, which is demonstrated through professionalisms and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer experience.
Interested?! Please send your up-to-date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for review
Not interested but know someone that might be? Please send me an email to refer a friend for this role and earn £250 worth of vouchers!
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.