Website Crimson Limited
Dynamics 365 Functional Lead – Microsoft D365 – West Midlands/Remote
D365 Functional Lead required for a leading IT solutions consultancy and MS Gold Partner. You will be responsible for leading the design and delivery of end-to-end software solutions, using Dynamics 365, Dataverse & Power platforms and ensuring these align with their customer needs.
You will support the consultancy and delivery teams across the full project lifecycle in compliance with policies and standards by implementing best practice approaches to pre-sales/design & analysis, configuration, testing and change management.
As well as providing technical support and assistance to colleagues and customers, you will also be required to keep up to date with current and emerging technologies and managing these changes into customer environments.
The successful candidate will have excellent customer-facing communication skills and extensive experience of running functional workshops, conducting pre-sales activities, and training end users.
- Extensive Dynamics 365 knowledge and experience
- Strong business domain knowledge with ability to lead customers to the right outcomes
- Background of delivering workshops and training and providing technical assistance
- Installation and implementation of Dynamics 365 applications i.e., CE, Field Service, PSA, Marketing, Omni-Channel
- Ability to translate technical and functional project details to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience of implementing integrated Dynamics 365 solutions
- Strong understanding of technologies commonly implemented alongside Dynamics 365 such as:
- Canvas Apps
- Document Core Pack
- Dynamics Portals
- Knowledge of how and when to use plugins and workflow assemblies
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship development skills
- Modern Workplace (SharePoint / Teams) experience would be ideal
- MS Azure exposure is highly desirable
- Clear written and verbal communication
My client is offering up to £75,000 depending on experience.
Interested?! Please send your up-to-date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.