Website Crimson Limited
Dynamics 365 Solutions Support Analyst – D365 – Birmingham
Dynamics 365 Solutions Support Analyst required for a leading client based in Birmingham. You will come on board to be accountable for customer support and is responsible for service restoration in the event of any failure of business application software deployed in a production environment as is the rest of the Dynamics Solutions Support Team.
The Support Analyst will ideally have a background in Microsoft Dynamics support and hold responsibility for addressing customer incidents raised using the clients support service (Microsoft Dynamics.
This role has a reactive and preventative aspect. It is preventative in that the Support Analyst will monitor repeated failures, identify root cause and recommend long term fixes via a client agreed change request process.
- Experience of supporting D365 solutions
- An understanding of Office 365 and cloud based solutions.
- A good level of knowledge in IT industry support and test methods, standards and policy best practices.
- Any experience in supporting one of more of the first class D365 apps, namely CE, Field Service, PSA, Marketing, Omni-Channel
- Demonstrate an understanding of some of the edge technologies commonly implemented alongside D365 CE such as Canvas Apps, Cloud Flow / LogicApps, PowerBI, ClickDimentions, Document Core Pack, Power Virtual Agent, Dynamics Portals, KingswaySoft
- Experience of managing the support issues that surround Microsoft Dynamic and Microsoft Modern Workplace implementations.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.