Website Crimson Limited
Dynamics 365 Solutions Support Analyst – D365 – Birmingham
The D365 Solutions Support Analyst is accountable for customer support and is responsible for service restoration in the event of any failure of business application software deployed in a production environment as is the rest of the Dynamics Solutions Support Team. The Support Analyst will ideally have a background in Microsoft Dynamics support and hold responsibility for addressing customer incidents raised using the MS Dynamics support service. This role has a reactive and preventative aspect. It is preventative in that the Support Analyst will monitor repeated failures, identify root cause and recommend long term fixes via a client agreed change request process. The Support Analyst will also work with the wider D365 Practice Technical Leads to understand new and existing technologies/functions. The role is also reactive in that the D365 Support Analyst is responsible for the prioritisation and fix of trouble tickets raised by clients or internal Help Desk processes whilst making optimal use of available people and time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To actively promote the use of the agreed application support methodology and standards in partnership with all IT teams and the client IT and business community.
- To ensure that all client application support calls are formally recorded and managed as incidents on a single help desk software product endorsed within a Service Level Agreement for a client.
- To ensure that all incident data analysis and trend reporting provided in accordance with an agreed Service Level Agreement and is based upon the information held in a single agree repository.
- To develop and implement policies in partnership with all support and delivery teams to ensure that standard working practices are adopted within IT with regard to support approach, incident capture, recording, prioritisation, management, trend analysis / reporting and closure.
- To ensure that the Support Team adheres to agreed incident management procedures defined within each client Service Level Agreement.
- To continually develop and implement a knowledge base of support documentation that will aid service restoration for known problems in a timely manner.
- To facilitate the handover from Projects to Support, working closely with the Project Manager and his team.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience of supporting D365 solutions
- An understanding of Office 365 and cloud based solutions.
- A good level of knowledge in IT industry support and test methods, standards and policy best practices.
- Experience of managing the support issues that surround Microsoft Dynamic and Microsoft Modern Workplace implementations
- Strong organisational skills
- Client Facing
- Any recent Microsoft Certifications
- Any experience in supporting one of more of the first class D365 apps, namely CE, Field Service, PSA, Marketing, Omni-Channel
- Azure or Modern Workplace solution experience
- Demonstrate an understanding of some of the edge technologies commonly implemented alongside D365 CE such as: Canvas Apps, Cloud Flow / LogicApps, PowerBI, ClickDimensions, Document Core Pack, Power Virtual Agent, Dynamics Portals, KingswaySoft
The salary my client is offering for this position is between £35,000 and £40,000 depending on experience. Submit to Ryan Patel at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.