Website Crimson Limited
Dynamics 365 Support Analyst – D365 – Birmingham
The Solutions Support Developer is accountable for customer support and is responsible for service restoration in the event of any failure of business application software deployed in a production environment, along with the other team members. The Solutions Support Developer will have demonstrable experience supporting customers’ environments and manage the remedial actions in response to incidents raised using the MS Dynamics support service, monitoring the cases to ensure they are assigned, and SLAs against the customers to ensure they do not breach.
This role has reactive and preventative aspects:
- The role is reactive in that the Solutions Developer is responsible for the prioritisation and fix of incidents raised by customers or internal Help Desk processes whilst making optimal use of available people and time.
- It is preventative in that the Solutions Developer will monitor repeated failures, identify root cause and recommend long term fixes via a customer agreed change request process.
The Solutions Support Developer will also work with the wider Practice Leads to understand new and existing technologies/functions. The Solutions Support Developer is also expected to be flexible and contribute their skills to other company initiatives, projects, and budget where the need arises.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To actively promote the use of the agreed application support methodology and standards in partnership with all Practices and customer IT and business community.
- To ensure that all customer application support calls are formally recorded and managed as incidents on the companies help desk software endorsed within a Service Level Agreement (SLA) for the customer.
- To deliver accurate incident data analysis and trend reporting.
- To develop and implement standard working practices to be adopted for all teams/Practices within IT regarding; support approach, incident capture, recording, prioritisation, management, trend analysis / reporting and closure as well as Transition to support.
- To continually develop and implement a knowledge base of support documentation that will aid service restoration for known problems in a timely manner.
- To facilitate the handover from Projects to Support, working closely with the Project Manager and their team.
- Maintain skills aligned to Microsoft’s evolving technology stack.
- Maintain good business knowledge of the following verticals (Higher Education, Home Builder, Housing Associations & Local Government)
Key Skills and Experience:
- An understanding of technologies such as Angular, Auth0
- A good level of knowledge in IT industry support and test methods, standards, and policy best practices
- Knowledge and experience of Azure Platform, using ESB or other messaging platforms.
- Strong organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong team-working ethics
- Collaborative mindset
- Client Facing
- Recent relevant Microsoft Certifications
- Azure or Modern Workplace solution experience
- Knowledge and experience coding or supporting Dynamics 365 or associated technologies; Power Automate (Flow), Logic Apps, SSIS
The salary my client is offering for this position is between £30,000 and £35,000 depending on experience. Submit to Ryan Patel at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.