Website Crimson Limited
Dynamics 365 Trainer – Finance/ Operations – London
Dynamics 365 Trainer required for a leading client based in London. We are looking for a motivated, confident, enthusiastic, creative and well organised individual who has the ability to work autonomously and manage segments of work. You will be coming on board to support the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations global implementation.
Key Skills Required:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 training background
- Working knowledge of conducting Training Needs Analysis and define training requirements for the key user groups
- Experience developing and implementing training plans
- Background preparing training materials (cheat sheets, quick reference guides, etc) for users such as Finance Professionals, Purchase Requisitioners and approvers
- Working knowledge of BI Applications.
- Previous experience managing the translation of documents
- Dynamics 365 Finance/ Operations experience is desirable
- Experience working with multi-national businesses and multi-currency.
- Confident in presenting new systems and associated processes in a positive and dynamic manner
- Excellent verbal and written communications
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.