Website Crimson Limited
Dynamics CRM Architect – Dynamics CRM – Warwickshire
Dynamics CRM Architect required for a leading client based in Warwickshire. This role will involve working on a major Dynamics projects that are currently underway.
You will be required to produce high quality, well written documentation, to facilitate any development/configuration. This should lead to the design, development and delivery of high quality solutions.
Key Skills Required;
- Extensive Dynamics CRM development experience
- Strong Architect experience
- Evident experience configuring Dynamics CRM
- Ability to produce high quality documentation to facilitate development
- Assist the design, development and delivery of high-quality solutions
- SME in the Microsoft portfolio and product services
- Ensuring the IT team fully understand all areas of the business
- Solid organisational and prioritisation skills
- Knowledge of Power BI would be desirable
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.