Website Crimson Limited
Dynamics CRM Consultant – Configuring and Building – Birmingham
Dynamics CRM Consultant required to work for the leading Microsoft Gold Partner IT solutions provider Crimson Limited based at Birmingham Business Park with travel across the UK.
They are looking for someone to come on board to work on the solution implementation; from documenting and analysing customer requirements, to configuring and building applications to meet customer needs. You will be required to provide in-depth information on the Dynamics CRM functionality for Configuring and Building CRM.
- Extensive MS Dynamics 365 experience
- Experience of Customise Forms, Configuration, Deployment, custom workflow for Dynamics CRM
- Previous Functional Consultant work
- High level configuration and customisation experience of Dynamics 365
- Technical knowledge of Dynamics CRM
- Ability to write technical documents on the design of solutions
- Previous experience with business applications, focusing on business modelling and software implementation
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship development skills
- MS Azure exposure is highly desirable
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.