Website Crimson Limited
Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant – CRM/D365 – Birmingham
Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant required for a leading IT solutions consultancy and MS Gold Partner based in the West Midlands. You will be responsible for leading the design and delivery of end-to-end software solutions, using Dynamics 365, CDS & Power platforms and ensuring these align with their customer needs.
You will support the consultancy and delivery teams across the full project lifecycle in compliance with policies and standards by implementing best practice approaches to pre-sales/design & analysis, configuration, testing and change management.
- Extensive Dynamics CRM/365 knowledge and experience
- Strong business domain knowledge with ability to lead customers to the right outcomes
- Background of delivering workshops and training and providing technical assistance
- Installation and implementation of Dynamics 365 applications i.e., CE, Field Service, PSA, Marketing, Omni-Channel
- Ability to translate technical and functional project details to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience of implementing integrated Dynamics 365 solutions
- Strong understanding of technologies commonly implemented alongside Dynamics 365 such as:
- Canvas Apps
- Document Core Pack
- Dynamics Portals
- Knowledge of how and when to use plugins and workflow assemblies
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship development skills
- Modern Workplace (SharePoint / Teams) experience would be ideal
- Clear written and verbal communication
Interested?! Please send your up-to-date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.