Website Crimson Limited
Dynamics CRM Test Analyst – CRM – Birmingham/Remote
Dynamics CRM Test Analyst required for a leading organisation based in Birmingham. The role will require you test Dynamics and Microsoft products to ensure that the high quality of solutions are deployed within the business. They are looking for a candidate with a strong background in Dynamics CRM testing, with extensive experience around test management, writing scenarios, cases, scripts and UAT.
This role will require you to occasionally travel to the clients site in Birmingham.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Strong Dynamics CRM Test Analyst experience
- Strong QA / Testing experience
- Previous knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Create reports to the business regarding key quality metrics.
- Commercial experience in testing large and complex applications, especially around Dynamics CRM and other Microsoft products
- Awareness and experience of Agile testing approaches
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritising your own work load
- Willing to bring fresh ideas to contribute to overall software quality
- Create and manage test metrics both during and at completion of testing projects.
- Some knowledge of making REST API calls
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.