Website Crimson Limited
Dynamics NAV Developer – NAV/Dynamics – Stoke/Remote
Dynamics NAV Developer required for a leading IT solutions consultancy based in Stoke On Trent. You will come on board to part of a large transformation programme centralised around MS NAV Development
- Extensive Dynamics NAV Developer
- Manage data transformation and synchronisation between platforms
- Integrate NAV with other business systems such as service desk and CRM
- Create custom code where required to achieve integration
- Integrate NAV with other third-party applications such as payroll
- Testing – creation of test plans and working with users to ensure adequate testing at each stage
- Proven experience developing Dynamics NAV solutions on multiple version (2013 onwards),
- Experience working with multiple APIs and data connections
- Experience working with web services
- Facilitating and managing data migrations between NAV systems
- In depth system testing experience
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship development skills
- Clear written and verbal communication
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.