Website Crimson Limited
EAM Technical Consultant – 6 Month FTC – South West
EAM Technical Consultant required for a leading facility management company based in the South West. You will need to be proficient in getting the best out of the system and delivering its implementation. You will be able to pick up the project from its current position and finalise all aspects of implementation, including training, the production of training materials, setting up for various user groups etc. This is a hands-on role and will require you to translate business requirements into the best possible solution. The system is brand new to the company so this is a really exciting time to join!
With offices in Tiverton and Barnstable the suitable candidate can be based anywhere in the South West and work from home.
Key Skills and Experience required,
- Work with the Senior teams to ensure that project is delivered to plan and budget
- Setting and managing expectations throughout the full project lifecycle.
- Acting as the first point of contact throughout the project lifecycle
- Developing training materials and training the staff in the use of the configured solution.
- Installing and implementing software on servers, PCs and terminals
- Analysing business requirements and risks and reporting to the senior team
- Identifying and documenting change requests
- Configuring software to meet the required solution design.
- Supporting the client in testing the system prior to go live
- Providing on going support following go live
Crimson are offering a salary of up to £55,000 per annum depending on experience for this 6 month FTC
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Naomi Cruden at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.