Website Crimson Limited
eCommerce Business Change Manager – Data – Milton Keynes & Remote Working
eCommerce Business Change Manager required for our leading automotive client based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to deliver on multiple workstreams to coordinate and align Business and IT Change activities, specifically to design and manage the Business Change and Rollout plan to cover eCommerce brand and programme delivery.
Key Skills and Responsibilities, (must be demonstrated within your CV)
- eCommerce Business Change Lead experience
- Deliver an end to end sales channel
- Design and manage the Business Change and Rollout plan to cover eCommerce brand and programme delivery
- Coordination with stakeholders and IT to align with the group policies etc
- Develop and manage programme and BAU communication plans
- Develop eCommerce solution and integrate it into our customers data landscape – One Data Platform
- Adoption and development of Agile development processes and associated methodologies
- Align platform releases with business change activities and programme communication across a senior stakeholder group
- Business operations readiness – Business process change planning and coordination
- eCommerce and communication rollout planning across multiple channels
- Support the definition of organisation future state to ensure business change and rollout activities and resourced and embedded into BAU processes
- Document rollout plan and manage readiness
- Previous experience leading business change processes and IT service release and transition
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth and Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.